From conception to completion, Cortland Design offers a full-service, customized solution to every project we touch.
We are an award-winning interior and architectural design team with expertise in multifamily, hospitality, commercial, 55+ active adult living and residential design. We are focused on creating beautiful, custom designs that not only match our client’s vision but add value and functionality to each and every space.
Through a collaborative partnership, we work to understand your project goals to create an exceptional design. We offer a range of services from site analysis and design concepts to color consultation and materials selection.
- Strategic Planning
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Visual Programming
- Contract Administration
- Color Consultation
- FF&E Specification & Procurement
- Materials & Finishes Specification
- Project Management
- Installation (Third-Party Service)
- Vendor Coordination
- Code Compliance/ADA Compliance Reviews & Survey
We use Building Information Modeling to collect valuable information at each stage of the project lifecycle to avoid mistakes, save time, and create cost savings for the owner.
- Revit Content Creation
- Creation of Revit Templates
- Custom Revit Training
- Project Point Cloud File Creation
- Existing Condition Models
- As-Built Modeling
- As-Built Lidar Scanning
- Design Technology Setups
- Logistics & Site Safety Modeling
- BIM Consulting – Software & Hardware Recommendations
- Develop Drafting & Modeling Standards
- Create Technology Workflow Processes for Design Teams
- Custom Project BIM Coordination Workflows
- Creating the BIM Execution Plan for Design projects
- VDC Implementation Planning
Our highly skilled and trained designers provide design analysis and interior construction, designing a space that is safe, inhabitable, and functional for the end-user.
- Arch Design & Drawings
- BIM (Revit & AutoCAD)
- Schematic Design
- Space Planning
- LEED Consulting
- Accessibility Reviews
- Design Documents
- Due Diligence Inspection
Through the use of digital design, we provide our clients with a clear visual representation of a project before completion ensuring that all parties are aligned with design goals and objectives.
- 2D Architectural & Interior Rendering
- 3D Renderings & Fly-throughs
- Animations & Visualization
- Virtual Reality
- 3D Printing
Project Kickoff & Consultation
Our design team will discuss your goals and vision and create a design based on your style preferences and how the space will be used.
Space Planning & Design Inspiration
Next, we present a preliminary design concept by sourcing materials, finishes and furnishings that achieve the creative vision. A 3D preview provides clients with an idea of how the completed space will look and function.
Procurement of Finishes
After the final design concept and budget is reviewed and approved, we begin purchasing the finishes, fixtures and furniture.
Installation & Project Completion
To finish, our team styles, completes furniture installation and puts the finishing touches on the space. The final design will reflect your vision, along with our design team’s expertise.